Windows 8.1 and 10 are the most popular and widely used Windows versions. In this article I am going to mention some quick tips and tweaks that will really make your life easier while working on Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
Tips for Windows 8.1 :
Also codenamed as Blue, Windows 8.1 is the upgraded version of Windows 8. Here are some of the tips that you must use while working on Windows 8.1.
- The always helpful Start button is available on Windows 8.1 using which you can view various options.
- With Windows 8.1, you can directly go to the desktop without dealing with start screen tiles.
- You can personalize the Home screen and easily regroup the similar tiles.
- Here you can make use of App bars
- Easily change the display settings on Windows 8.1.
- You can view multiple applications at the same time with Windows 8.1.
- Now you can stop the apps from running in background who are no longer in use.
- You can make the Start button more useful on Windows 8.1
- On Windows 8.1, you can save any online article to read in future even when you are offline.
- It allows you to organize apps in various manners like classification based on installation, etc
Tips for Windows 10 :
Windows 10 is the all new OS by Microsoft which is on all. Here are some Windows 10 tips that will help you out :
- You can start with the GodMode which will allow you to get the advanced control panel. The next thing you need to do is to create a new folder with the name GodMode.
- Windows 10 provides you more option to customize Start menu.
- To avoid those annoying reminders you can schedule windows updates.
- For those who are using touchscreen devices, can easily switch to tablet mode.
- You can also create virtual desktops.
- While using laptop, this version saves your battery life too
- With Windows 10, you welcome the biometric security feature that allows you to unlock your PC with fingerprint too.
- This version allows you to limit your wi-fi to others.
- Without another utility, you can now print to PDF.
- It allows you to upgrade within a month of installation.
Are there any other tips that I missed? Feel free to mention in the comments below.